MineColonies

Full Version: Build idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know how tough it would be to incorporate this idea. But, I thought it would be really cool if when choosing a building for the builder to build, after choosing the style, you could pick what kind of material you want used on it. For instance, say you like the look of the jungle town but want it in dark oak, you just go to the build menu and can say drop a dark oak log in it and the builder will make the structure out of dark oak items instead. It could work with other mods as well that add more tree variants. Say like have a medieval ebony wood village. As I've said i don't know anything about programming, just thought it would be really cool to be able to do this.
(20.01.2021, 14:49)BoMokoSan Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how tough it would be to incorporate this idea. But, I thought it would be really cool if when choosing a building for the builder to build, after choosing the style, you could pick what kind of material you want used on it. For instance, say you like the look of the jungle town but want it in dark oak, you just go to the build menu and can say drop a dark oak log in it and the builder will make the structure out of dark oak items instead. It could work with other mods as well that add more tree variants. Say like have a medieval ebony wood village. As I've said i don't know anything about programming, just thought it would be really cool to be able to do this. friday night funkin

Yes please - I was just about to post exactly this suggestion.