Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modular Fortified Infrastructure
Video 
Hi ppl.

i was using some infrastructure blueprints ive made to complement the medieval styles and decided to shared them. If you have tons of cobblestone, andesite, granite and a bunch of unnocupied builders like me, maybe you will want to fortify your town!

more here: imgur.

This is a set of blueprints to give a fortified look to some parts of your colony. Arched bridges (straight and diagonal), terrace walls (segment, corner, innercorner), catwalks (straight, diagonal and x2), stairs (2 degrees), covered catwalks / bridges (segment, intersection and stairs). All these connects nicely (almost) to some balconys with a torch, mini garden or fountain, that you can use as a walkable wall. Plus some walled crop and sugar cane fields.

Modules can be built at different heights so they will go under terrain or water. the transitable area will carve on the terrain so you can use catwalks to make tunnels trought hills.

I include some fields that respect a scarecrow in the midle (ex. to build over a existing field). For the sugar cane fields, builder can be ordered to rebuild them to collect growing canes.

Hope you enjoy!

download
Thank you! This is awesome, and I'm planning to use it on my small server, where I'm going to play with friends.
I played around with this in creative mode, and the creative juices were overflowing with the potential that I see with these, so great job!
Those look awesome!
Oh wow! They look really cool! Definitely going to give them a try!
(15.07.2019, 09:31)ganthor Wrote: Hi ppl.

i was using some infrastructure blueprints ive made to complement the medieval styles and decided to shared them. If you have tons of cobblestone, andesite, granite and a bunch of unnocupied builders like me, maybe you will want to fortify your town!

more here: imgur.

This is a set of blueprints to give a fortified look to some parts of your colony. Arched bridges (straight and diagonal), terrace walls (segment, corner, innercorner), catwalks (straight, diagonal and x2), stairs (2 degrees), covered catwalks / bridges (segment, intersection and stairs). All these connects nicely (almost) to some balconys with a torch, mini garden or fountain, that you can use as a walkable wall. Plus some walled crop and sugar cane fields.

Modules can be built at different heights so they will go under terrain or water. the transitable area will carve on the terrain so you can use catwalks to make tunnels trought hills.

I include some fields that respect a scarecrow in the midle (ex. to build over a existing field). For the sugar cane fields, builder can be ordered to rebuild them to collect growing canes.

Hope you enjoy!

download

Amazing indeed! Thanks a lot for sharing. Mix up pretty well with medieval schems Smile