Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rivers throws for 339 yards, 2 TDs as Chargers battle Raiders
CARSON, Calif. (AP) — The Los Angeles Chargers offense was trapped in just impartial for the very first 25 minutes of sport towards the Oakland Raiders. A weakened engage in available the essential spark.The match was tied 3-3 right up until Austin Ekeler took Philip Rivers swing move and became into a 44-backyard touchdown . That was aspect of 19 instantly details as a result of the Chargers en way toward their 26-10 victory higher than the Raiders https://www.thechargersshop.com/Jeff_Cum..._Jersey-54.We ended up undertaking All right. We werent participating in fantastic still that form of sparked it, mentioned Rivers, who threw for 339 yards and 2 touchdowns. We received a further finish and then punched it inside. I felt then we ended up within just manage the relax of the route.Rivers bobbled the shotgun snap upon the to start with-and-10 enjoy, still abruptly corralled it and acquired it in direction of Ekeler whilst a few Oakland avid gamers had been blitzing. The minute-calendar year operating again eluded 2 Raiders at the 40 and then acquired a positive block in opposition to Keenan Allen up the still left sideline in the direction of ranking his 3rd touchdown of the period with 4:04 staying within the instant quarter.I accurately observed the strain coming off the gain. And it was a scorching speak to, as a result it was coming in direction of me specifically absent, Ekeler explained. I exactly finished up catching the ball and seeking downfield against there.The Ekeler touchdown was a person of 4 performs of 25 yards or further more for the Chargers (3-2), who are 3rd within just the league with 29 performs of 20 yards or excess; the Rams and Chiefs each and every incorporate 30.All of that supplemental up in the direction of Rivers 59th 300-backyard passing activity of his 15-yr profession and his 8th in opposition to the Raiders. He done 22 of 27 passes and experienced a passer position of 143.4.Melvin Gordon experienced 120 yards in opposition to scrimmage (58 speeding, 62 finding). His 1-back garden function throughout the moment quarter gave Los Angeles (3-2) a 17-3 guide at halftime. The scoring motivation begun as soon as Jahleel Addae recovered a Martavis Bryant fumble at the Raiders 45.The Chargers protection experienced 3 sacks and compelled 2 turnovers which resulted within 13 specifics. Oakland Marshawn Lynch arrived into the video game fourth within the league in just speeding still was retained in direction of 31 yards upon 9 carries https://www.thechargersshop.com/Kyle_Wilson_Jersey-60.It an electric power match, gentleman, and your self bought Wonderful electrical power made all above by yourself, that what it is all regarding, Gordon reported. We received toward really feel off that. That how we develop into a superb staff members.Derek Carr was 24 of 33 for 268 yards for the Raiders (1-4). He accounted for Oakland lone touchdown within just the fourth quarter upon a 1-backyard garden move in direction of Jordy Nelson which introduced the Raiders inside of 26-10.He on top of that experienced a high-priced interception inside of the finish zone in the direction of Melvin Ingram throughout the 3rd quarter. The Chargers became that into a 96-backyard, 8-perform commitment that was capped with Rivers 13-garden TD go in the direction of Virgil Eco-friendly early within just the fourth time period.We experienced poor performs presently, Raiders teach Jon Gruden reported. I feel we pressed a tiny little bit. The participate in speaking to wants in direction of increase. That my undertaking. Weve obtained towards perform greater together than we did nowadays.Dwelling Lovable Property?The group at StubHub Heart was mainly Raiders enthusiasts, however it didnt issue toward the Chargers, who contain gained 7 of their ultimate 8 at their momentary residence until finally the fresh new stadium at Inglewood opens inside of 2020.Within invest in toward silence their dwelling group, the Chargers did consider the ball upon offense as soon as they received the coin throw. They grew to become that into a 7-enjoy determination and a 49-backyard garden sector purpose as a result of Caleb Sturgis.2 FIRSTS FOR INGRAMIngram 3rd-quarter interception was his 1st within just 82 month-to-month-period video games. He did incorporate an interception inside of the 2013 playoffs in opposition to Cincinnati.The 7th-calendar year defensive conclude additionally acquired his to start with NFL convey inside of the moment quarter upon moment-and-function versus the Oakland 1 nevertheless was stopped for no financial gain Melvin Gordon Jersey.I contact the ball all the period inside train. It was only enjoyable, Ingram reported. Remaining inside of the offensive huddle it felt including I was at household.Contemporary HOLDER, Exact RESULTThe Chargers signed punter Donnie Jones towards be the clean holder for Sturgis https://www.thechargersshop.com/Patrick_..._Jersey-74, nevertheless Sturgis nevertheless overlooked an a lot more simple fact.Sturgis PAT try when the Eco-friendly touchdown bounced off the upright for his fourth overlook of the time and 3rd within just the previous 2 game titles. The 6th-yr kicker is made up of ignored 4 much more info this year, equaling the quantity he experienced around 3 seasons within Philadelphia towards 2015-17.Sturgis was much too 2 of 3 upon market ambitions. His 48-back garden test upon the previous engage in of the 1st 50 % was upon line until finally it veered large remaining at the ultimate second.The additional simple fact did hassle me a minor little bit https://www.thechargersshop.com/Cardale_Jones_Jersey-71, nonetheless effectively determine out what occurred there, Chargers teach Anthony Lynn mentioned. He been kicking with a large amount of assurance, as a result Im not apprehensive in excess of it.UP NEXTRaiders: confront Seahawks subsequent inside of London.Chargers: at Browns subsequent .

Tyler Newsome Jersey
Jordan Smallwood Jersey
Brant Weiss Jersey