Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minecolonies Screenshot Competition
Post your most beautiful screenshots or selfies of minecolonies colonies.
Either with your own style or any of the official styles.

The winner gets 1 pre-access ticket for the upcoming 1.14 server.
Patreons will get an additional pre-access ticket to bring along a friend since they got 1 on their name already.

Let the pictures roll in!
Entry of Nickaterial:

[Image: 2019-10-18_06.22.55.png]
Here is the City of Wyrmfell peacefully sleeping at night, and a view of it as dawn breaks:

[Image: 2019-09-09-09-51-01.png]
[Image: 2019-09-09-09-49-26.png][Image: 2019-09-09-09-48-27.png]
Hello folks, i enter the contest with my old medieval screenshots, if permitted Tongue The growing city of Carlburg II, the beggining of the medieval oak style.

[Image: q3234tw.jpg][Image: V5OqGyl.jpg][Image: zIpcDyO.jpg][Image: Vbx58tD.jpg][Image: 2jCoN9A.jpg]
Considering that I do not have any saves built with other themes anymore, then I must contribute with pictures of my own set instead. So here is a few photos from two of my creative colonies, used to test the buildings and check if they act as they are supposed to.

The motive have been seen before, exept the extra warehouses on the right. But I did not have much other good photo places of this colony.
[Image: 7s6vf6sedez9typzg.jpg]
By night
[Image: e3hdyosrj4valpszg.jpg]

This is the place where it all started. The first buildings that became to this theme was constructed here on this map, before I thought about making a Minecolonies theme pack. So I figured that I would use it aswell for one of the photos.
[Image: pehiz0rqw7rxas2zg.jpg]
https://imgur.com/a/W32WoFr
could not figure out how to post images

Wife and I did the on the ATM3 server in 2018, survival. they were doing most things them self, building, feeding harvesting ect but for some reason we lost all the colonists. we customized the market with a few things, and was building a castle for them. after we lost the colonist, we replaced them with villagers, who seemed to thrive, just couldn't get them to work  Tongue
(25.10.2019, 00:35)Strommkral Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/W32WoFr

Wife and I did the on the ATM3 server in 2018, survival. they were doing most things them self, building, feeding harvesting ect but for some reason we lost all the colonists. we customized the market with a few things, and was building a castle for them. after we lost the colonist, we replaced them with villagers, who seemed to thrive, just couldn't get them to work  Tongue

There is a /mc colony loadbackup command which allows you to load the colony from a recent backup to restore your citizens (you can recall them then at the townhall) in the world folder there is a minecolonies folder with the colonies backups, just take the biggest colony file there is, that should fix it.
Also, ATM3 is quite outdated, I advise you to update to the latest 1.12 version.

Great screenshots btw
(25.10.2019, 10:53)Raycoms Wrote:
(25.10.2019, 00:35)Strommkral Wrote: https://imgur.com/a/W32WoFr

There is a /mc colony loadbackup command which allows you to load the colony from a recent backup to restore your citizens (you can recall them then at the townhall) in the world folder there is a minecolonies folder with the colonies backups, just take the biggest colony file there is, that should fix it.
Also, ATM3 is quite outdated, I advise you to update to the latest 1.12 version.

Great screenshots btw
thanks, I visited the discord and got help from you on fixing that, and the admin did it twice, and we gave up the third time. since there were other people playing on the server and it was affecting them each time we did it. as for updating, that server didn't last long after that. i did another Minecolonies playthru when  ATM3remix was released later that year, would you like to see those pics?
Ahh, ATM packs have the problem of being strongly outdated so they run more likely into strong issues if they stick on the wrong "not very stable" version.
You can submit up to 4 screenshots to the competition.
Hey, I'm CrustyNerfherder on the Minecolonies Discord. Following are my 2 favorite colonies.
Sunnyvale:
[Image: yV91jDw.png]

[Image: LOZoKNc.png]

I grew Sunnyvale upto about 150 citizens utilizing numerous build styles.
Sunnyvale:
https://imgur.com/a/GZW0cn4

Oceanview
[Image: UKfWKL8.png]

[Image: 8Kewb5B.png]
Oceanview is my floating city on the ocean using the acacia build style.
Oceanview:
https://imgur.com/a/qeFHMY8