Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minecolonies Medieval Style
(28.04.2019, 02:47)I Hate Adfly Wrote: Hey look, an amazing creation...

I created an account just to explain how frustrating it is to not be able to download something because it is locked behind adfly... 

I get you put effort and time into things like this but anything would have been better than adfly

It's so spammy with its popups and telling you to enable notifcations. I literally cannot get to the download page and not adding any mirrors...

no worries, i understand. I need to find another way to make extra bucks Tongue. Ill pm you the direct links if you want
(15.03.2019, 03:37)carlansor Wrote:
(08.03.2019, 00:47)Colmund Wrote: Are there any news regarding the schematics of these cool medieval style? The normal house (Builder, Farmer ...) work as intended, but unfortunately the decorations, walls and roads schematics aren't available anymore in the actual version of the minecolonies mod (1.12.2-0.10.215-ALPHA)?
(09.03.2019, 16:52)atithasos Wrote: is there any possibility to convert the schematics to the new format that minecolonies have (i mean .blueprint)

Im coming back fellas, dont worry. Soon i will post all the things converted, and some other new stuff as well Wink

Can you tell me how to convert the old .nbt templates to working .blueprint templates - I have a large set that is now broken in the last update Sad
Hey, I fell really bad for asking this. I have the modpack Simple Life 2 and it has minecolonies as a part of the pack. I don't know if I am doing it wrong, but the .blueprints do not work in this. I know how to get it to work in minecolonies by itself and it works perfectly! Big Grin But only .nbt files work for the SL2 mod pack... I was wondering if you or someone has the current/upgraded files in the .nbt file format instead of the .blueprint format? Again, if someone has a solution and has the SL2 modpack as well and can help I would greatly appreciate it!
(02.05.2019, 08:16)Arf_The_Craft Wrote:
(08.03.2019, 00:47)Colmund Wrote: Are there any news regarding the schematics of these cool medieval style? The normal house (Builder, Farmer ...) work as intended, but unfortunately the decorations, walls and roads schematics aren't available anymore in the actual version of the minecolonies mod (1.12.2-0.10.215-ALPHA)?
(09.03.2019, 16:52)atithasos Wrote: is there any possibility to convert the schematics to the new format that minecolonies have (i mean .blueprint)

Im coming back fellas, dont worry. Soon i will post all the things converted, and some other new stuff as well Wink

Can you tell me how to convert the old .nbt templates to working .blueprint templates - I have a large set that is now broken in the last update Sad

i think the only ay is to rescan all
(02.05.2019, 08:16)Arf_The_Craft Wrote:

Sorry for the absence. The only way i know is to rescan the buildings again, wich i already did.

(02.05.2019, 20:01)chaser79 Wrote: Hey, I fell really bad for asking this. I have the modpack Simple Life 2 and it has minecolonies as a part of the pack. I don't know if I am doing it wrong, but the .blueprints do not work in this. I know how to get it to work in minecolonies by itself and it works perfectly! Big Grin But only .nbt files work for the SL2 mod pack... I was wondering if you or someone has the current/upgraded files in the .nbt file format instead of the .blueprint format? Again, if someone has a solution and has the SL2 modpack as well and can help I would greatly appreciate it!

Hi! never feel bad for asking, knocking at the door isnt entering to the house :Tongue  Sorry but about the issue, the only way i know this will work is if i rescan my buildings in older versions of the mod. However, new buildings are missing in those versions, so i dont know. I guess the only option and he easier oneis to upgrade to mod and just that.
Carl,

This pack is awesome! 

Library 2 (default, I think) uses 14 double grass, which is not harvest-able in survival.

I tried to download the newest update, but the ad-wall shows up as having malware (url:blacklist).  Any chance that you could set up a Patreon account so you can get paid for the work and we don't have to go through sketchy ad-ware?

Thanks!  Keep up the good work.
(26.05.2019, 01:01)Dogmatic1723 Wrote: Carl,

This pack is awesome!

Library 2 (default, I think) uses 14 double grass, which is not harvest-able in survival.

I tried to download the newest update, but the ad-wall shows up as having malware (url:blacklist).  Any chance that you could set up a Patreon account so you can get paid for the work and we don't have to go through sketchy ad-ware?

thats actually a good idea, then i can support minecolonies even more! About the library issue, is it oak medieval or the spruce one? ill check it right away.
Hi Carlansor,

thanks again for your hard work and this great schematics. My girlfriend and i are planning to start a new world but minecolonies and your schematics are a must have for her. As i can see in the change logs you are planning to make new streets. Do you have an eta for the new streets? Is it a good idea to wait for them?

kind regards
Colmund
(26.05.2019, 23:18)carlansor Wrote:

This pack is awesome!

thats actually a good idea, then i can support minecolonies even more! About the library issue, is it oak medieval or the spruce one? ill check it right away.

I'm pretty sure it was medieval oak.  Also the warehouse tier 5 calls for a mossy stone brick monster egg, which is also not harvestable.

BTW, glad you got out when you did.  I'm following the happenings in Venezuela with great interest.  Will you go back if it stabilizes?
(27.05.2019, 22:54)Dogmatic1723 Wrote:
(26.05.2019, 23:18)carlansor Wrote:

This pack is awesome!

I'm pretty sure it was medieval oak.  Also the warehouse tier 5 calls for a mossy stone brick monster egg, which is also not harvestable.

BTW, glad you got out when you did.  I'm following the happenings in Venezuela with great interest.  Will you go back if it stabilizes?
Oh really? i thought i got rid of that monster egg years ago. Let me triple check that, also ill fix the problem with the library in the next version. Thanks for the report Smile
And about returning... i got to be honest to you, i dont think that all the problems that got me out of my country will got fixed within my lifespan. It just so much bad stuff, corruption, well.... if you follow the situation you know what im talking about. Thanks for having interest thought, there is an outgoing regional crisis that will upscale in any moment if people doesnt learn about it.

(27.05.2019, 22:13)Colmund Wrote: Hi Carlansor,

thanks again for your hard work and this great schematics. My girlfriend and i are planning to start a new world but minecolonies and your schematics are a must have for her. As i can see in the change logs you are planning to make new streets. Do you have an eta for the new streets? Is it a good idea to wait for them?

kind regards
Colmund

sure! give me this week and ill have some pretty medieval roads you and your gf can use. Cheers!