Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minecolonies Medieval Style
Please tell me what you did, because right now, I have the exact same problem. I am beating my head against the wall trying to figure this stuff out.
(01.03.2019, 10:35)KomicInsanity Wrote: Please tell me what you did, because right now, I have the exact same problem. I am beating my head against the wall trying to figure this stuff out.

You are having a different problem.

Recently the mod migrate to a better schematic format, that new version is not reconizing files without the extension .blueprint.  all files upoaded by the autor last year have that old .nbt format..  i have the decorations installed (the medieval spruce decos schematics not included in the mod that you can only find here) and from alpha versions near 2 weeks ago cant use them anymore.

i tried renaming the files but that seems not to be the problem. maybe they need to be reescaned again using the new version, because theres 2 big changes already in the schematic format since these are uploaded.
Well that would explain the problem I'm having after updating today. All of my custom schematics I made and I've downloaded from others aren't loading. I even purged my config files and created a new world trying to load them. It would be helpful if they had warned people ahead of time or provided an easy means to convert the schematics.
blueprints that i've scanned like 3 weeks ago seems to upgrade automatically wth the last formar upgrade (they already use the blueprint file extension), but some blueprints that initialy where in .nbt, converted to .blueprint later in the blueprint format release, then converted again in he last upgrade seems to be not working.
Are there any news regarding the schematics of these cool medieval style? The normal house (Builder, Farmer ...) work as intended, but unfortunately the decorations, walls and roads schematics aren't available anymore in the actual version of the minecolonies mod (1.12.2-0.10.215-ALPHA)?
is there any possibility to convert the schematics to the new format that minecolonies have (i mean .blueprint)
(08.03.2019, 00:47)Colmund Wrote: Are there any news regarding the schematics of these cool medieval style? The normal house (Builder, Farmer ...) work as intended, but unfortunately the decorations, walls and roads schematics aren't available anymore in the actual version of the minecolonies mod (1.12.2-0.10.215-ALPHA)?
(09.03.2019, 16:52)atithasos Wrote: is there any possibility to convert the schematics to the new format that minecolonies have (i mean .blueprint)

Im coming back fellas, dont worry. Soon i will post all the things converted, and some other new stuff as well Wink
(15.03.2019, 03:37)carlansor Wrote:
(08.03.2019, 00:47)Colmund Wrote: Are there any news regarding the schematics of these cool medieval style? The normal house (Builder, Farmer ...) work as intended, but unfortunately the decorations, walls and roads schematics aren't available anymore in the actual version of the minecolonies mod (1.12.2-0.10.215-ALPHA)?
(09.03.2019, 16:52)atithasos Wrote: is there any possibility to convert the schematics to the new format that minecolonies have (i mean .blueprint)

Im coming back fellas, dont worry. Soon i will post all the things converted, and some other new stuff as well Wink

Hi carlansor. I just read your main edit.. you have our support!.  ¡Cuenta con nuestro apoyo y muy buena suerte!.  Personaly, i was using your buildings a while and having a lot of fun with them so let me say thanks to you. Remember you have a friend here in Chile.

I was about to install an old version of minecolonies to rescan your medieval spruce decorations (decos / walls / roads).  Tell me if i can support you with that or maybe you have ported them already.
(17.03.2019, 00:47)ganthor Wrote:
(15.03.2019, 03:37)carlansor Wrote:

Hi carlansor. I just read your main edit.. you have our support!.  ¡Cuenta con nuestro apoyo y muy buena suerte!.  Personaly, i was using your buildings a while and having a lot of fun with them so let me say thanks to you. Remember you have a friend here in Chile.

I was about to install an old version of minecolonies to rescan your medieval spruce decorations (decos / walls / roads).  Tell me if i can support you with that or maybe you have ported them already.

Saludos mi pana! I'll writte in english since its the best for all to understand xD Im done with rescaning main buildings, i have to fix small things in the barracks but everything works well. Decorations and walls will take a little longer since i haven't wrote the coords for each decoration to make scan faster and easier. Im in that process right now. Btw im so glad that you ppl use my schems T_T