Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minecolonies Medieval Style
You probably did fix the monster egg.  I am working with an old copy.  Sorry.
Carlansor, do you have plans to equalize your styles? i.e. the Blacksmith only exists in Medi Oak, which doesn't fit in with my Medi Birch colony. I haven't gotten that far into the development of my colony, so I don't know if any other ones are missing from Medi Birch.

Additionally, might I suggest incorporating a random block in all of the builds that are supposed to sit atop the ground? It could be something like a sign, waypoint-thing, or small lamppost. I accidentally built my lumberjack two blocks submerged into the ground so it's just sat in a random pit. Additionally, most of your builds have the building block at least one block above the ground so when someone uses the building tool and loads your model it starts 1 block too low.

Finally, some kind of indicator for the "front" of the building. The citizen huts have a single door on one side (which I'd assumed to be the front) and then a double door on another side that has a fenced-in area in front of it. You'd recently mentioned creating medieval-style roads, so perhaps you can append half of said road to the "front" side of your builds (town hall could have a small plaza or cul-de-sac that becomes more elaborate as the structure upgrades to the castle)

Fan of your work here,
MyUsernameWasAutoGeneratedFromMyGoogleInformationSoIt'sJustMyNameRIP
Hi Carlansor.

Medieval Oak Stone Smelter Hut in 1.3.0 got a problem with caps in file names.

Files comes named this way: 'Stonesmelter1' and need to be: StoneSmelter1.

Thanks for your amazing work. Im thinking on uploading some decorations im using to complement your style.
(11.06.2019, 22:49)ganthor Wrote: Hi Carlansor.

Medieval Oak Stone Smelter Hut in 1.3.0  got a problem with caps in file names.

Files comes named this way: 'Stonesmelter1'  and need to be: StoneSmelter1.

Thanks for your amazing work.  Im thinking on uploading some decorations im using to complement your style.

hi! thanks for let me know. It should be fixed in new versions, soon to be uploaded

(03.06.2019, 04:41)DanRiehl Wrote: Carlansor, do you have plans to equalize your styles? i.e. the Blacksmith only exists in Medi Oak, which doesn't fit in with my Medi Birch colony. I haven't gotten that far into the development of my colony, so I don't know if any other ones are missing from Medi Birch.

Additionally, might I suggest incorporating a random block in all of the builds that are supposed to sit atop the ground? It could be something like a sign, waypoint-thing, or small lamppost. I accidentally built my lumberjack two blocks submerged into the ground so it's just sat in a random pit. Additionally, most of your builds have the building block at least one block above the ground so when someone uses the building tool and loads your model it starts 1 block too low.

Finally, some kind of indicator for the "front" of the building. The citizen huts have a single door on one side (which I'd assumed to be the front) and then a double door on another side that has a fenced-in area in front of it. You'd recently mentioned creating medieval-style roads, so perhaps you can append half of said road to the "front" side of your builds (town hall could have a small plaza or cul-de-sac that becomes more elaborate as the structure upgrades to the castle)

Fan of your work here,
MyUsernameWasAutoGeneratedFromMyGoogleInformationSoIt'sJustMyNameRIP
 thanks for taking your time to writte all of that suggestions. In next versions ill replace wooden blocks in newer buildings to "fill" the other styles, but in a far away future styles will be different between eachother. About the front thing, i believe that structurize mode will include that function in the future. About your second point, i dont quite understand what you are suggesting, a random block?