Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minecolonies Medieval Style
Hey guys, just added some huts like birch and dark oak barracks, swine herders and cowboy huts. Some gifs of barracks Smile :
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
Hey guys i just uploaded a new oak castle building (townhall) and a new guardtower building too. Feel free to test them, any feedback is apreciated. Here are some gifs of both:
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thank you for great looking building style. After downloading latest schematics update I decided to create full village in Medieval Spruce style. It's still low leve and so far everything is been working great. Except builders hut. Rank 2 felt really unfinished, sadly I didn't make a pic and decided to go for R3 right away and see does it fix it properly.

Weirdly enough, my builder is not building anymore exactly inside of building tape borders, but shifted 2 blocks right and 2 blocks front of previous lines. Now poor guy is tearing whole building down. Not sure, where he's planning to go with it Smile

Feels like there's something funny with this schematic. 

https://imgur.com/9HEr9ju
(08.05.2018, 17:05)Kriiks Wrote: Thank you for great looking building style. After downloading latest schematics update I decided to create full village in Medieval Spruce style. It's still low leve and so far everything is been working great. Except builders hut. Rank 2 felt really unfinished, sadly I didn't make a pic and decided to go for R3 right away and see does it fix it properly.

Weirdly enough, my builder is not building anymore exactly inside of building tape borders, but shifted 2 blocks right and 2 blocks front of previous lines. Now poor guy is tearing whole building down. Not sure, where he's planning to go with it Smile

Feels like there's something funny with this schematic. 

https://imgur.com/9HEr9ju

thats quite weird xD but thanks for the report. Its nothing a small rescan cant fix. Will upload it soon.
Thank you! But if you're already rescanning R3 spruce, you could rescan R2 also, it really didn't feel like a finished build too.
(09.05.2018, 09:00)Kriiks Wrote: Thank you! But if you're already rescanning R3 spruce, you could rescan R2 also, it really didn't feel like a finished build too.

Dont worry, usually i rescan the 5 lvls of the building when stuff like this happens.