Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minecolonies Medieval Style
(15.06.2018, 15:13)carlansor Wrote:
(15.06.2018, 08:24)Grummelkater Wrote:
(14.06.2018, 23:33)carlansor Wrote:
(14.06.2018, 08:40)Grummelkater Wrote: First of all trank you for your amazing work!
Yesterday I encountered an obstacle for the progression of my oak village: Unfortunately I can‘t upgrade my oak townhall to level 3. The townhall chest tells me that no ressources are needed.
I tried to place a blueprint of the oak townhall in creative, but I can only switch through levels 1 and 2. 
All other buildings do have 5 levels.
Anything I‘m missing?
Thanks a lot!

thank you for triying the style! are you using the schematics from here or the ones included in the jar?

Thanks for the quick reply! To be honest I don’t know. I’m using the latest alpha of the mod. Then I downloaded the zip from above and extracted it to the MineColonies folder.
Ingame I built a townhall and chose medieval oak.
Do I have to disable the use of jar-schematics in the config first?

Not at all. Im just asking because the oak townhall included in the jar is different from the schematic posted here. A picture of the lvl 1 oak schem would help me to find the problem Smile

Strange. I tried the following:
Upgraded the townhall to BIRCH 3, cancelled the upgrade half way, upgraded again to oak and somehow it worked!
I'm pretty shure I used the schematics from above and not the ones from the jar.
After setting up a completely new installation of minecraft and the mod it also works in creative.
Seemed to be a mistake on my side.
Thank you alot for your afforts and again for your great buildigs. I really like the style and they seem to be very balanced in their needed ressources.
(15.06.2018, 18:56)Grummelkater Wrote:
(15.06.2018, 15:13)carlansor Wrote:
(15.06.2018, 08:24)Grummelkater Wrote:
(14.06.2018, 23:33)carlansor Wrote:
(14.06.2018, 08:40)Grummelkater Wrote: First of all trank you for your amazing work!
Yesterday I encountered an obstacle for the progression of my oak village: Unfortunately I can‘t upgrade my oak townhall to level 3. The townhall chest tells me that no ressources are needed.
I tried to place a blueprint of the oak townhall in creative, but I can only switch through levels 1 and 2. 
All other buildings do have 5 levels.
Anything I‘m missing?
Thanks a lot!

thank you for triying the style! are you using the schematics from here or the ones included in the jar?

Thanks for the quick reply! To be honest I don’t know. I’m using the latest alpha of the mod. Then I downloaded the zip from above and extracted it to the MineColonies folder.
Ingame I built a townhall and chose medieval oak.
Do I have to disable the use of jar-schematics in the config first?

Not at all. Im just asking because the oak townhall included in the jar is different from the schematic posted here. A picture of the lvl 1 oak schem would help me to find the problem Smile

Strange. I tried the following:
Upgraded the townhall to BIRCH 3, cancelled the upgrade half way, upgraded again to oak and somehow it worked!
I'm pretty shure I used the schematics from above and not the ones from the jar.
After setting up a completely new installation of minecraft and the mod it also works in creative.
Seemed to be a mistake on my side.
Thank you alot for your afforts and again for your great buildigs. I really like the style and they seem to be very balanced in their needed ressources.

thank you for using them  Tongue  im glad you like them too. Im currently reworking townhalls, and maybe in a near future the lumberjack huts. Stay around for updates  Wink
I have an issue with upgrading the builders hut: it seems like you've scanned two styles in one. There's only an issue with the medieval spruce style which contains the intended spruce style but also the birch style, which makes it really big.

I would insert an image but I don't wish to bother with it Tongue The issue is from level 2 - 5. Level 1 spruce is ok.
(20.08.2018, 11:04)Rosomah Wrote: I have an issue with upgrading the builders hut: it seems like you've scanned two styles in one. There's only an issue with the medieval spruce style which contains the intended spruce style but also the birch style, which makes it really big.

I would insert an image but I don't wish to bother with it Tongue The issue is from level 2 - 5. Level 1 spruce is ok.

Hi! thanks for letting me know, a small mistake i guess xD Im finishing some new buildings, and i will rescan those buildings and upload them when i finish the new library and composter huts.