Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minecolonies Medieval Style
Hey i'm loving the look of this mod pack but i do have 2 issues. 

1. It seems like quite a few of the buildings have the building block in a inaccesible place. Making giving my builders and other workers stuff quite a pain. 

2. It seems like there were no placeholder blocks used making some of my buildings floating over huge holes, until i upgrade them to have the basement. But for level 1 and 2 its just a floating building that takes forever to be built. 

If i'm doing something wrong i would really like to know, because i love the styles of this pack.
(17.10.2018, 04:38)dizuki Wrote: Hey i'm loving the look of this mod pack but i do have 2 issues. 

1. It seems like quite a few of the buildings have the building block in a inaccesible place. Making giving my builders and other workers stuff quite a pain. 

2. It seems like there were no placeholder blocks used making some of my buildings floating over huge holes, until i upgrade them to have the basement. But for level 1 and 2 its just a floating building that takes forever to be built. 

If i'm doing something wrong i would really like to know, because i love the styles of this pack.

Hi! Im glad you enjoy my schems, but to help you out i need more information about what your issues.
1.- What buildings have their hut block innaccesible?
2.- Are you referring to the Medieval Oak TownHall? in that case, the first level doesnt have that basement space included to speed up the build time for the builder. I dont remember any other building having this too.
So Far i've used the Dark oak town hall, the Spruce Builder, and the Spruce hut. All 3 have problems with the placement of the building block. The builder dug like a 7 or 8 deep ditch that the building levitates over. I have no access to my town hall block and i had to replace the dirt outside the building due to floating fences. I'm testing the buildings on the official mod pack to make sure its not the mods i'm using. I'll edit if it seems like a user end issue.

Edit* Ok it does seem to just be a problem with the mod pack i'm using it seems to be running a Older version of the mod (1.10.2). It seems to be enough to throw it off despite having all the same placeholder block available. It works perfectly on the Official Mod pack.
Wonderful addition, only one thing so far which I find problematic: some schematics require grass blocks - but that's really hard to get by as mining grass block drops dirt blocks.
(20.11.2018, 06:26)bentterp Wrote: Wonderful addition, only one thing so far which I find problematic: some schematics require grass blocks - but that's really hard to get by as mining grass block drops dirt blocks.

Hi! Im glad you like it, about grass blocks, dont worry, i believe the builder uses coarse dirt blocks to place grass blocks instead.