Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(New building style) XIX colonists (WIP)
A little bad news..

I ended the Mine, but I do not succeed in doing that the tool places correctly the hut's chest.

When I build the Mine, I place the chest with an orientation (facing East, meta:5)

Then when I want to place it, in the GUI, the chest have the good orientation and keeps the same as the Mine, even if I rotate the schematic.

But when I confirm, he finds itself placed 90 degrees counterclockwise ("facing north", meta:2). Whatever the orientation chosen, there is always this rotation which is made..

I almost tried everything:
- place it directly by clicking the ground with it in hand
- place another Mine with the tool, rotate it to reach the good orientation then confirm.
- copy another Mine's chest with Worldedit then paste it (with and without /rotate)

Anybody knows the best way to place the hut's chest in order to scan and build it correctly?

Problem virtually solved in this thread in the bug section
Big Grin 
Finally I've finished and added the Mine to the schematics pack !!

Just reupload the XIX Colonists.zip and it will contain 5 miner besides the 5 townhall already present Wink

Do not hesitate to tell me if my explanations of this building are incomprehensible, especially for the redstone part...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10]
Woah the Mine looks awesome! ill give them a try Smile
Hey, Any chance this is still being worked on?
Feel free to PM me any issues you may have, but try to keep it on the forum disco villager
Thanks for all your support! And join our discord! https://discord.gg/zjA75K8