Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Builder not building
ok so dont start freaking out at me saying update and crap i like my mods im useing and the author is not updating them anymore soooo until i make a new modpack this is what i have ANYHOOOOO on to my bug report/issue

minecraft 1.7.10 (dont say it....)

my issue is the builder at the moment, placed the shipment (big awesome ship), placed my town hall block (ok all is good now) then placed builders hut (ok got my builder time to get to work on my town) the builder then tries to clear out the area and stops half way, its lvl 0 so i just started and the builder is just standing there with dirt in there hand (dont know why) like i need to place this somewhere... i tried helping be clearing out the area and filling it with dirt for them i dont know whats wrong or how to even fix it
Unfortunately the only advice I could give would be updating in this case, I think support for 1.7 probably stopped quite a while ago, we currently maintain 1.10/1.11/1.12 only.
Sorry mate, 1.7.10 hasn't been updated for at least a year
Feel free to PM me any issues you may have, but try to keep it on the forum disco villager
Thanks for all your support! And join our discord! https://discord.gg/zjA75K8
Isn't there a version of 1.7.10 that is stable and functional? even though there were no updates? (I have basicaly the same problem)