Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Colonies
I was playing Minecraft and I had built my first colony is creative. I had Galacticraft installed so I wanted to play with some friends and have a corporation theme for the game where we are all CEO's and we try to build to most colonies on other planet. So I then found out that you can only have one colony per player, and its not even changeable. So I was hoping you could make it so it is controllable so you can set the max per player cause me and my friends want to have a corporation war.
It is possible to set the owner of a colony to [Abandoned] with
Code:
/mc colony ownerchange <colony: <id>> <player: [Abandoned]>
Then you can have yourself as an officer on that colony
Code:
/mc colony addofficer <colony: <id>> <player: <playername>>

But currently it isn't possible to have a colony in other dimensions, so wouldn't work on the moon, although this is a planned change.
(03.04.2018, 23:01)PoroUsedSnax Wrote: It is possible to set the owner of a colony to [Abandoned] with
Code:
Code:

But currently it isn't possible to have a colony in other dimensions, so wouldn't work on the moon, although this is a planned change.

But can/will you add a feature to allow owning multiple colonies? that's the main question, also thanks for replying in a timely fashion I respect that.
Yes, it is planned, not sure on the time scale, there is plenty other things I think the guys would be working on first.
(03.04.2018, 23:01)PoroUsedSnax Wrote: It is possible to set the owner of a colony to [Abandoned] with
Code:
Code:

I am a server admin using Minecolonies (minecolonies-1.12.2-0.10.259). I have tried to set a colony abandoned in many variations of your line above, but it only will recognize an ownerchange to an active player. Please tell me I am just doing something wrong.