Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GUI not working
I have been playing minecolonies - patrons for a month, today when I opened my game my workers are all in original clothes and the GUI for the Town hall and all workers will not open. I have restarted the game several times but this has not helped. Can anyone help please.
By patrons do you mean the 1.11 test pack on Twitch? If so you could be on a pretty outdated version and that could be the original cause, but you should have a Minecolonies folder in your world save, in which you should have your colonies.dat file, and a few .zip files or .dat files with dates/times in the names, those are backups, if you replace your colonies.dat with one of those they should return.
(05.06.2018, 04:51)PoroUsedSnax Wrote: By patrons do you mean the 1.11 test pack on Twitch? If so you could be on a pretty outdated version and that could be the original cause, but you should have a Minecolonies folder in your world save, in which you should have your colonies.dat file, and a few .zip files or .dat files with dates/times in the names, those are backups, if you replace your colonies.dat with one of those they should return.

How can I get an updated version. I tried to done load the '' the Official pack'' and son of the others but they just crashes at the play menu.
Do you have enough RAM allocated to the pack in your Twitch launcher? We recommend giving at least 4GB for our official pack, only reason I could see for it crashing. First time actually I've heard of it doing so.