Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barbarians not spawning
Question 
every time I get the message that the barbarians are coming they never show up and I wait through the night every time I recive the message but nothing happens? ?
Are you in peacefull mod?
Therefor, there is an alert when thy appears in your colony range, and may take one or two day to reach your halltown.
(07.06.2018, 19:44)Yoeril Wrote: Are you in peacefull mod?
Therefor, there is an alert when thy appears in your colony range, and may take one or two day to reach your halltown.

no I'm on normal mode and the message has popped up for me so many time but they never come.
What version of minecolonies are you running?
(13.06.2018, 05:58)PoroUsedSnax Wrote: What version of minecolonies are you running?

the latest one out for 1.12.2. not the mod pack version
I do apologise, I should check here more often than I actually do Undecided Anyways I can't say I've heard of this issue before now, at least not in the newer versions, is it possible there is water near your colony? They may well be stuck in that (They aren't great swimmers, thankfully). Also the spawns depend on your set view distance, they should spawn on the edge of that, not the edge of the colony, so if you had a view distance of say 16, they may well just be pretty far away, maybe even in unloaded chunks.
(21.06.2018, 00:01)PoroUsedSnax Wrote: I do apologise, I should check here more often than I actually do Undecided Anyways I can't say I've heard of this issue before now, at least not in the newer versions, is it possible there is water near your colony? They may well be stuck in that (They aren't great swimmers, thankfully). Also the spawns depend on your set view distance, they should spawn on the edge of that, not the edge of the colony, so if you had a view distance of say 16, they may well just be pretty far away, maybe even in unloaded chunks.

maybe, when I first got the message saying buckle up cowboy I was playing the mod blind Beyonce I wanted a first time learning experience and when I saw that message I logged out researched what that meant and they never same since and every time that message comes up they never came I wondered if I glitched it when I logged out the first time