Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miner only wants Cactus Slabs
So I'm playing "Valhelsia 2" for v. 1.15.2 via Twitch. Love the minecolonies mod, but the Miner is a pain in the ass... I've given slabs, ladders, blocks, cobble, pickaxe, shovel, torches, fences and signs, everything any miner dreams of...

The miner worked well for about 5 minutes, dug from y(64) to y(56) then went up to her station and was confused. She wanted "cactus slabs", measly oak slabs was not enough, cactus is the real deal she says.

Is there something I'm doing wrong here? I've tried to check the GUI to see if I can specify what materials she will work with, but I can't see anything. 

The hut is only lvl 1, has that something to do with which materials she will use?

Please help!

It will dempend on the style you chose for the miners hut. Not sure what style use cactus slabs, but if you select "wood" as the stye, the miner should stick to regular oak slabs.
(17.03.2020, 16:40)JodaKd Wrote: So I'm playing "Valhelsia 2" for v. 1.15.2 via Twitch. Love the minecolonies mod, but the Miner is a pain in the ass... I've given slabs, ladders, blocks, cobble, pickaxe, shovel, torches, fences and signs, everything any miner dreams of...

The miner worked well for about 5 minutes, dug from y(64) to y(56) then went up to her station and was confused. She wanted "cactus slabs", measly oak slabs was not enough, cactus is the real deal she says.

Is there something I'm doing wrong here? I've tried to check the GUI to see if I can specify what materials she will work with, but I can't see anything. 

The hut is only lvl 1, has that something to do with which materials she will use?

Please help!
Same problem by me... I build a "nordic" miner - Level 1
After some work, he says, zhet he need "Cactus slab"

There is no cactus slab in minecraft. There is absolutely no cactus in the northern biom either!

Is it a bug may be?