Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Placing Supply Ship crashes minecraft 1.15.2
When I'm trying to put Supply Ship Minecraft crashes with following error:
Description: mouseClicked event handler

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: NOT_WATER

Full log in attachment
Hello, I encountered the same issue and after some testing, I discovered that the reason it's doing it, at least in my case, was that the bottom of the ship or some part of the ship was embedded in something that was not water. If you hit escape and then go in to see the bottom of the ship, you can raise it up out of whatever it is in. That solved it for me at least.

Edit: Okay so it still doesn't want to place most of the time even when it's fully in water.
I've had the same issue. For me it was the wooden pier that I tried to place the ship next to.

When you clock on the + you can raise it out of the water and you can see the water blocks that are placed with the ship. Even if one of those water blocks intersects with a block that is not water (or air) like my pier, the game will crash. If you raise it out of the water and place it so that the water from the ship is clear of any structure, you can lower it back to sea level and place it without issue. Also be sure that you have enough ground clearance, as that would likely cause crashing as well.
(26.03.2020, 09:05)Ares Wrote: When I'm trying to put Supply Ship Minecraft crashes with following error:
Description: mouseClicked event handler

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: NOT_WATER

Full log in attachment

Hi, I had an identical problem. As much as I checked the correctness of the position, it never worked.

To make it work you must:
Rotate the ship and check for each direction that the ship does not touch anything, after which you can rotate it in the desired direction and place it.

I created the account on this forum just to answer you!

By!