Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restaurant and Composter.
Hi there, I'm new. I'm having troubles with the restaurant. I built the birch type, I'm stuck with the cook's request, she asks for the fuel she needs to cook with but I don't know what to do. I've tried to put coal in the chest, in her inventory and the furnace but none of this works. can you help me? 
And I'm also a bit confused with the Composter building, I've been trying to enter the wiki page but there is a connection error which doesn't allow me to see what to do. so I'm asking here, what do I need to do with the composter so that he starts working? 
Thank you!
For the restaurant, right click on the hut block, select the second page, then select the fuel(s) you want.
I've not built the composter building, but the composter needs seeds, leaves, saplings, etc to convert to fertilizer.
(14.05.2020, 22:20)Cailong Wrote: For the restaurant, right click on the hut block, select the second page, then select the fuel(s) you want.
I've not built the composter building, but the composter needs seeds, leaves, saplings, etc to convert to fertilizer.

Oh I didn't check that, thank you. Now it's working.