Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stone Smelter problem
Hello, I am currently playing on the Eternal Modpack, I'm not sure what version of Minecolonies its currently running, but the stone smelter doesn't function properly. I'm not sure if Im doing something wrong, or if its just broken. Everytime my builder requests smooth stone the smelter never bothers making it. My builder doesnt appear to even attempt to request the stone to be smelted for him either. Anyone have any idea of what I may be doing wrong?
(24.05.2020, 03:23)Moryse Wrote: Hello, I am currently playing on the Eternal Modpack, I'm not sure what version of Minecolonies its currently running, but the stone smelter doesn't function properly. I'm not sure if Im doing something wrong, or if its just broken. Everytime my builder requests smooth stone the smelter never bothers making it. My builder doesnt appear to even attempt to request the stone to be smelted for him either. Anyone have any idea of what I may be doing wrong?

You really need to know which version of Minecraft and which version of Mine colonies you're running. Minecraft version is easy as it should appear along side the Eternal Mod Pack. Mine Colonies version should be visible from the Mods tab when you start the Mod pack.
The minecraft version is 1.12.2, minecolonies says 0.11.811-BETA