Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Place Buildings?
I just started working with this mod and tried to build the supply camp but when I click the green check mark to confirm it, the camp doesn't place and it closes the GUI. I tried it in creative mode too and it does the same thing except for when I click the copy or paste buttons.
Edit: Btw, I am playing in Forge 1.12.2-14.23.5.2800 with Minecolonies-1.12.2-0.11.804 Release
(07.06.2020, 22:04)AwesomeShinn Wrote: I just started working with this mod and tried to build the supply camp but when I click the green check mark to confirm it, the camp doesn't place and it closes the GUI. I tried it in creative mode too and it does the same thing except for when I click the copy or paste buttons.
Edit: Btw, I am playing in Forge 1.12.2-14.23.5.2800 with Minecolonies-1.12.2-0.11.804 Release

I'm assuming that you've put it on a flat level area that is big enough to accomodate the whole of the camp?
(09.06.2020, 13:25)Cailong Wrote:
(07.06.2020, 22:04)AwesomeShinn Wrote: I just started working with this mod and tried to build the supply camp but when I click the green check mark to confirm it, the camp doesn't place and it closes the GUI. I tried it in creative mode too and it does the same thing except for when I click the copy or paste buttons.

I'm assuming that you've put it on a flat level area that is big enough to accomodate the whole of the camp?

Yes, definitely. And when I tested it in creative mode, it was in a superflat world.
Okay, I figured it out. Thanks to the wiki and the nice dude who replied. I don't know if there's a way to officially mark the thread as solved but it's all good now <3 . Anyway, I really love this mod.
Hello, 

The newest release has a much better way in which structurize works, in the older versions the placement seems to be quite demanding , in the 1.15.2 version I have set up it seems to be able to litterally place it almost anywhere without issues, for that and various other reasons I would suggest those newer releases if at all possible for you.