Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(SOLVED) University simply not giving Research Tree Options
after completing the university, i go to the research tree tab, says 0/1 research active, but the three tabs for the different branches of research arent there, plain and simple, had it rebuilt just to make sure, still no go.  Any help is appriciated, ive searched everywhere but no one has had this issue it seems.  As someone below mentioned the issue is that the LAN host can access the research tree, but anyone other than him cant.

SOLVED : Issue was solved when i updated to newest version, i was in 1.16.4 so i didnt think itd work on .5 but it did.
Its worth noting that his university IS working, so im just confused, cause its not a mod bug, well it is, i think, but its wierd.
(24.03.2021, 03:12)Ripliner Wrote: after completing the university, i go to the research tree tab, says 0/1 research active, but the three tabs for the different branches of research arent there, plain and simple, had it rebuilt just to make sure, still no go.  Any help is appriciated, ive searched everywhere but no one has had this issue it seems.  I am playing with a friend btw.

Same situation playing on a lan connection (not the host) my wife who is the host can access the the tech tree but i can not