Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"evil" towns
I was playing and found myself thinking "Hey it'd be cool if I could build a lich's kingdom instead of a human one" and I'm not the best of builders, but nothing was available in the schematics section that fit the bill either. Then I thought "Hey it'd be even cooler if there was an alternate town option which changed the human workers to monsters (e.g. orcs, goblins, undead, etc.) and was attacked by, instead of barbarians, heros and soldiers.
Quote:I was playing and found myself thinking "Hey it'd be cool if I could build a lich's kingdom instead of a human one" and I'm not the best of builders, but nothing was available in the schematics section that fit the bill either. Then I thought to write my essay "Hey it'd be even cooler if there was an alternate town option which changed the human workers to monsters (e.g. orcs, goblins, undead, etc.) and was attacked by, instead of barbarians, heros and soldiers.

Hi there,

An alternate "evil" town option with would be cool. I'd offer superheroes as characters who have become evil.
Cool! High-quality essay examples are not only great in content. They are also well structured and formatted, have no spelling mistakes, and essay writer  impeccably in every imaginable way. Although many organizations offer essay example help to those in need, only a few give quality products. As a reputable organization, we understand that you need to refer to well-written essay examples or samples to learn better. In fact, it is because of our care for students like you that we provide great essay examples almost free of charge.