Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unplayable with Optifine shaders
Hey guys. I'm really enjoying this mod! Sadly the builder tool is glitching when Optifine shaders are turned on. Would love some advice on a fix if it's possible. Thanks and godspeed!
One of the most recent versions added some support for shaders, but I believe it isn't perfect, nothing that can really be done about it though as OptiFine is closed source.
(20.01.2019, 17:49)PoroUsedSnax Wrote: One of the most recent versions added some support for shaders, but I believe it isn't perfect, nothing that can really be done about it though as OptiFine is closed source.

Hey, sorry for the late reply. I was taking a break from Minecraft, haha.

Which shader is compatible with MineColonies? I assume support is in the latest version, correct?

Could you explain how I can use shaders with MineColonies? Minecraft is unplayable to me without some shaders, the default lighting is terrible. That's the only thing from holding me back as far as digging into MineColonies goes. The building placement just doesn't work when shaders are enabled.

Thank you! Appreciate your support!
The newest release should have this, you should be able to use any of the popular shaders (seus, sildurs I tested myself) It's not perfect but it works good enough to use it.
(14.04.2019, 21:57)Raycoms Wrote: The newest release should have this, you should be able to use any of the popular shaders (seus, sildurs I tested myself) It's not perfect but it works good enough to use it.

Sweet, thanks man. I'm happy, as long as it's usable enough that I don't have to turn shaders off while using the building tool. You guys rock. Big Grin
I use Optifine, Forge, technic launcher and the Summerfields resourcepack.
Not sure about shaders.
Seems to work fine and so far it has drastically improved my FPS, from 18-ish to 60+.

I'm on a Macbook pro 15", 16gb/Radeon 560x