Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot craft town hall in singleplayer mode

I just recently installed Minecolonies and pretty much everything but the town hall will craft for me. When I try to craft it the item doesn't appear but the items i need are in the proper spots in the crafting table. It doesn't show the town hall at all in the finished box. If I click it multiple times it looks like it's trying to craft a button. If anyone has some advice i'd really appreciate it!

Edit: if minecolonies isn't suppose to work for singleplayer then please let me know. T_T
(21.03.2019, 19:26)AlyssKitty8 Wrote: I just recently installed Minecolonies and pretty much everything but the town hall will craft for me. When I try to craft it the item doesn't appear but the items i need are in the proper spots in the crafting table. It doesn't show the town hall at all in the finished box. If I click it multiple times it looks like it's trying to craft a button. If anyone has some advice i'd really appreciate it!

Edit: if minecolonies isn't suppose to work for singleplayer then please let me know. T_T

you need to craft boat and then place it, then you find chest in ship and done
(29.03.2019, 08:20)Drop365 Wrote:
(21.03.2019, 19:26)AlyssKitty8 Wrote: I just recently installed Minecolonies and pretty much everything but the town hall will craft for me. When I try to craft it the item doesn't appear but the items i need are in the proper spots in the crafting table. It doesn't show the town hall at all in the finished box. If I click it multiple times it looks like it's trying to craft a button. If anyone has some advice i'd really appreciate it!

you need to craft boat and then place it, then you find chest in ship and done

Thank you! Smile Much appreciated!