Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incomplete build
My builder hut is "complete" and "repaired" but has no roof or floor. My build is dwarven and I can't find any photos to see what it's supposed to look like. What have I done wrong?
(06.04.2019, 17:22)AlyssumCandy Wrote: My builder hut is "complete" and "repaired" but has no roof or floor. My build is dwarven and I can't find any photos to see what it's supposed to look like. What have I done wrong?

If you use the Builders Tool you will get an ghost image of what it should look like. Most of the Dwarven Builds DONT have a floor or Roof as I believe they are meant to be built underground, so it was probably completed.
(06.04.2019, 19:07)Saruteku Wrote:
(06.04.2019, 17:22)AlyssumCandy Wrote: My builder hut is "complete" and "repaired" but has no roof or floor. My build is dwarven and I can't find any photos to see what it's supposed to look like. What have I done wrong?

If you use the Builders Tool you will get an ghost image of what it should look like. Most of the Dwarven Builds DONT have a floor or Roof as I believe they are meant to be built underground, so it was probably completed.

Well dang. I guess I should have looked into that before planning my town. Thank you.