Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"A NEW WORLD" 1.12.2 [Realistic] [Medieval] [Mature] [White List] Hard Survival
Hi !
Is this server still online and working?
I'd like to visit it to decide if I want to take part in it.

Username: NouvelleOrange
(03.07.2019, 00:16)Hols_Oak Wrote: Hi,

I would like to be whitelisted to join the server. Thx

Username: Hols_Oak

(07.08.2019, 17:24)NouvelleOrange Wrote: Hi !
Is this server still online and working?
I'd like to visit it to decide if I want to take part in it.

Username: NouvelleOrange

Hi sorry for the late reply, I have added you both now. Please pay particular attention to our rules especially - pvp by mutual agreement only, no looting, raiding or destruction or spawn or other players stuff.
We are still running and new players welcome.
Hi,

And I have one qeustion To join to your server DO i need original minecraft? I am asking because my friend dont have original minecraft but I have. Thx

Username: perecnicek
(10.04.2019, 00:32)Bonnydust Wrote: "A New World" 1.12.2 forge modded survival server on hard difficultly is loosely based on the colonisation of Australia or a new world.

Arriving onboard one of the ships of the First Fleet you will be able to obtain a small starter kit to help you get off the spawn island, on which there are several simple public buildings for use including barracks where in your single room with just two chests you may wish to spend the night or several before venturing out on your quest to find a great place to settle. 
[Image: Spawn-Islands.jpg]

On the way you will pass through many different biomes and see a lot of interesting flora and fauna. Until eventually you find the one, that piece of land that just calls to you. And you settle down... to live a quiet life alone, or build a thriving town using the Mine Colonies mod, the choice is yours.

But beware, the undead walk the earth and they are smarter, faster and may even be one of us! With Zombie Awareness and Zombie Players the challenge is real, these zombies can hear the sounds of you going about your business and will be attracted to the area. If you take damage you will bleed and the scent wafts invitingly on the breeze to bring them in ever closer. These smart zombies don't burn in the sun, can open doors and will rearrange the goods in your chests if they get a chance.

And yet while you fight these undead hordes you must also keep the members of your colony fed, housed and safe, continuing to help them build a working supply chain and protect them from barbarians and pirates who will attempt to wreck your hard work

Share your journey with the other players on our small server, mining, pitting together to dig out huge holes for mob farms, fighting the wither, exploring the end - the choice is yours.

We do ask that you act mature, be responsible, refrain from raging, griefing, or complaining about dying (because you will). We are looking for players who are into the whole experience playing with others brings and are willing to share a little of themselves, their culture and are ready for good times and laughter.

All ages and nationalities accepted (suitable for parent + child or husband + wife playing scenarios) however the majority of our player base is over 20.

We do NOT do Discord, Teamspeak, Skype etc so please don't ask. We do however appreciate a good chat in game at times and many players keep connected via our servers FACEBOOK GROUP.

If this server sounds like the kind of place you'd like to join please post the answer to our questions below, or message them to me if you aren't comfortable posting them on the forum, there are no right or wrong answers

Minecraft Username : 
The world is approx 6 weeks old with approx 15 regular players, 10'000 block world order to promote community and player interaction.

Other mods include but are not limited to:

Weather 2
Gravestones
Animania
Sophisticated Wolves
Zoo & Wild Animals Rebuilt
Lil Critters
Familiar Fauna
Base Metals
Quark
Earthworks
Rope Bridges
Decoration Mega Pack
Biomes O Plenty
Desire Paths
ATOP

Inserted photo : map of spawn created using MineColonies buildings that have been "repurposed".
Photo 1 : Church (adapted from medieval oak town hall) and graveyard at spawn for players to place the gravestone from their very first deaths!
Photo 2 : Pirates at Spirit Of Woodys colony!
Photo 3 : Public storage building at spawn (repurposed medieval oak warehouse).

Minecraft Username : murlieturtle

I just need to know what I need to set up on my end
Minecraft Username : Taides1

I would love to play with you guys. Smile
Username: IkerzTheMage

Stumbled across this modpack in the launcher. Looks interesting, would love to play it alongside other people. Hope to hear from you soon!
Minecraft Username : Dissanen
(04.09.2019, 17:40)perecnicek Wrote: Hi,

And I have one qeustion To join to your server DO i need original minecraft? I am asking because my friend dont have original minecraft but I have. Thx

Username: perecnicek

Sorry for the delay I have whitelisted you now if you are still keen to play, yes you do need a genuine copy of minecraft to play. Thanks.

(29.09.2019, 02:41)DanielMorris Wrote:
Minecraft Username : murlieturtle

I just need to know what I need to set up on my end

I am sorry for the delay in replying but I have whitelisted you now, please see my comments at the bottom of this message on how to get started.

(01.10.2019, 20:47)Raismend Wrote: Minecraft Username :  Taides1

I would love to play with you guys. Smile

I am sorry for the delay in replying but I have whitelisted you now.

(09.10.2019, 13:25)IkerzTheMage Wrote: Username: IkerzTheMage

Stumbled across this modpack in the launcher. Looks interesting, would love to play it alongside other people. Hope to hear from you soon!

(17.10.2019, 15:45)Dissanen Wrote: Minecraft Username : Dissanen

I am currently quite busy and dont get on much but we do have other players still logging on.

A New World server address :

anewworld.apexmc.co
139.99.191.164:25565

How To Install Forge, Create A New Minecraft Profile & Install Mods
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CecJ...sp=sharing

Server Mod Downloads
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aOiuZHy...GpGpo/view

Alternative Download Link For Mods
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lk5xa1gcek...k.zip/file

Please note if you have any issues downloading the mods check you are downloading as a zip file, check your google chrome is up to date or use a different web browser as these have given players difficulty in the past.

If you have any questions or need help getting set up please ask.

You can do/rules in game to see the rules, there are also the more important rules listed on the walls of the town hall at spawn where in the bottom level you will also find your mailbox, the staff list and a public enchant room. Do /kit settler - to get a basic starting kit to help you get off the island. There are barracks at spawn where you are welcome to occupy a single room until you find a base location, to help you get set up visit the sawmill for an area at spawn where tree cutting is allowed, the public farms to stock up on food and the public mine (its quite a walk through a tunnel however you can take the minecarts on the track provided) to get some tool and armor upgrades before heading out or to rekit if you die.

Above all please remember that this server is about community, be polite, be considerate and join in with the fun!

JOIN OUR FACEBOOK ITS MORE UP TO DATE !! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/anewworldserver