Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recruitment Packages issue
Been playing for a while on 1.12.2, and I've never actually been able to recruit citizens using the recruitment packages. I see the screen where it says "Choose which recruitment package you want to send. but none of the buttons do anything. I've tried with or without the resources it mentions in the packages, and it just seems like none of the options do anything.

Am I doing something wrong, or is just function just not working at the moment?
(26.04.2019, 10:31)mafiarat Wrote: Been playing for a while on 1.12.2, and I've never actually been able to recruit citizens using the recruitment packages. I see the screen where it says "Choose which recruitment package you want to send. but none of the buttons do anything. I've tried with or without the resources it mentions in the packages, and it just seems like none of the options do anything.

Am I doing something wrong, or is just function just not working at the moment?

from my experience to use recruitment the town need to be below its citizens capacity: you can see that in the townhall information GUI:   'Number of Citizens 45/47'.

is dificult to meet that condition, because citizens arrive to the colony until that capacity is reached, so you will need to disable 'citizens arriving' or in recents versions citinzens having childs.  you can do that in the townhall also, disabling 'citizens can move in' button.
Every day individuals notice the headlines concerning IT threats and privacy breaches that hit internet users all across the world. Quite often, individuals check such reports from a subjective viewpoint and believe that they shall be unharmed from the digital threats lurking around. While, in fact, everyone with web connectivity in one way or the other can potentially be targeted and is always at risk of becoming a victim to such digital attacks. Putting this into consideration, it becomes vital to get an antivirus system in place that stands for invincible protection. Well, Norton is the king of all antiviruses, and it offers top-notch protection for all devices.

www.norton.com/setup