Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Workers not leveling and house satisfaction
Hello everyone,

I have a question about worker levels and a question about house satisfaction.

Sometimes I've noticed my workers don't seem to level up after a certain level even though their workplace allows for more leveling.
For example currently my miner is stuck at level 8 even though the miner's hut is at level 5. A while ago I had a farmer not going past level 2 even though the farm building was on level 3. I have shuffled workers around a few times and the current farmer is now leveling up fine.
Oddly enough my baker is on level 16 even though the bakery building is only on level 2.
I haven't been able to figure out why this is happening. The only thing I can think of is that their levels are dependent on the level of their home instead.
The miner resides in a level 2 home and the baker resides either in one of the guard towers, which is either one of the level 4 ones or the level 3 one, or in the town hall which is at level 3.
Does anyone know what could be the cause of this and how to fix it?

About the house satisfaction I've noticed some of my villagers are unhappy with their homes, even though they have a home and their home is right next to their workplace. Are their any other factors I'm missing that influences home satisfaction?

I'm playing with version 0.10.34 alpha universal.
dont know about the house satisfaction factors, but i can confirm you that the house level plus the workerhut lvl influence the citizens lvl cap.  You need your citizen living in a lvl 5 citizen hut if you want him pass lvl 32 or something like that.  Personaly, im against citizen hut caping the max lvl,  i cant find that in wiki and i like to have some basic houses with only 1 or 2 citizens living on there, plus the diversity on building lvls.