Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My buildings pack(made from quartz)
Howdy everyone.

After some heavy building i have done a lot of buildings from your mod. I lack the knowledge to do the barracks right, because the placeholder blocks/solid placeholder blocks seems not to work, when i place them where the barracks towers should be.

Mod version is - 1.10.2 MC, V. 0.9.7587
In the list are:
Town Hall 1-5
Warehouse 1-5
GuardTower 1-5
Farmer 1-5
Deliveryman 1-5
Cook/restaurant 1-5
Citizen hut 1-5
Builder 1-5 (sorry there may be some building tapes from time i started to do the schematics, but they're gone with lvl 5)

incomplete, but present
Barracks 1
Barracks Tower 1

incomplete, undone
all other that is not written here.

Feel free to download the pack, and build your quartz town Smile
If anyone has suggestions how to do the barracks, go on, give me some pls.

Attached Files
.zip   Minecolonies schematics.zip (Size: 309,87 KB / Downloads: 152)
I've decided to recreate this to a newer version of both minecraft(1.12.2) and minecolonies. It will be also made with a few of my other favorite mods

In attachments, there should be a Fusion Power Plant using a builder hut to be a valid colony building. I am trying to do it more in a kind of moderny-medieval style, but that builder is modern only. Or you can click this link --> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kaX9ZSp...b1lbV/view and see it on drive

(12.11.2019, 02:11)PlayerUnknownCzechia Wrote: I've decided to recreate this to a newer version of both minecraft(1.12.2) and minecolonies. It will be also made with a few of my other favorite mods

In attachments, there should be a Fusion Power Plant using a builder hut to be a valid colony building. I am trying to do it more in a kind of moderny-medieval style, but that builder is modern only.

Only thing that i need to sort out is how to make those smoke towers offline when the reactors are offline. Uses Fusion Reactor from Mekanism, wires from Immersive Engineering and hidden conduits of EIO.

Attached Files
.zip   minecraft modded minecolonies city PowerPlant.zip (Size: 940,21 KB / Downloads: 20)