Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dwarven base and barbarians
Not actually sure if this is classed as a bug, or an oversight or whatever

after updating a modpack and my world corrupting, I decided to start again but do an underground base dwarven style  So after a while i get the barbarians are gonna attack message, and then nothing... so all my villagers flee to their homes, and I am left wondering whats happening.  after ten minutes of looking around, i went creative and flew about the surface, and they were just stood in a spot, above my base, not directly, but nearby, doing nothing.  I also noticed the construction tape for my university was on the surface, even tho the university is way underground.

Dont know of a way this issue can be solved, but figured its best to mention that it can be pretty game breaking if the bad guys are just gonna stand around randomly and your villagers dont do any work
I can relate to that, had similar problems with pirates on my (surface) village. Their ship pops up, the pirates just stay with it and do nothing and my colony goes to sleep for several days. Even burning the ship down didn't help with that. I made a thread about this a while ago if you're interested: https://forum.minecolonies.com/showthread.php?tid=3921

My solution was to edit the settings file and cut down pirate and barbarian invasions to the minimum possible to avoid those interruptions. The barbarians themselves worked fine in my game.

As for the construction tape: I noticed that behavior too. It always appears on the top most blocks around your construction site. I've had them on the top of trees, in the middle of the street for underground construction and on the roof of a Woodland mansion that I settled after gutting the thing.
(25.04.2020, 12:58)The_Merced Wrote: I can relate to that, had similar problems with pirates on my (surface) village. Their ship pops up, the pirates just stay with it and do nothing and my colony goes to sleep for several days. Even burning the ship down didn't help with that. I made a thread about this a while ago if you're interested: https://forum.minecolonies.com/showthread.php?tid=3921

My solution was to edit the settings file and cut down pirate and barbarian invasions to the minimum possible to avoid those interruptions. The barbarians themselves worked fine in my game.

As for the construction tape: I noticed that behavior too. It always appears on the top most blocks around your construction site. I've had them on the top of trees, in the middle of the street for underground construction and on the roof of a Woodland mansion that I settled after gutting the thing.

yeah i saw that thread, when pirate ships appear I just kill the spawners quickly, cause they are a damned nuisance haha.