Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lumberjack block is 'invisible' 1.15.2
Hi.

When I create the lumberjack block on a crafting table it creates one but it's invisible. I meant there is no icon for it.

I can place the invisible lumberjack block in my colony and affect it with the building tool. The building tool options all work, so after placing the invisible block I built a lumberjack building. when complete the lumberjack block itself was a multi-colored block. It seemed to work but when i brought in a worker, she refused to do anything. All she did was give off these blue-grey particles.

Not being one to give up easily, I demolished the structure and started again. Same thing. An invisible lumberjack block.

Hmmm. Now I'm wondering if the particle effects I saw might have been because of hunger. I'll finish the 2nd build of the lumberjack building and try to hire a worker again.

But why would the lumberjack block be invisible??? Curious!
(20.08.2020, 07:36)gravitasserum Wrote: Hi.

When I create the lumberjack block on a crafting table it creates one but it's invisible. I meant there is no icon for it.

I can place the invisible lumberjack block in my colony and affect it with the building tool. The building tool options all work, so after placing the invisible block I built a lumberjack building. when complete the lumberjack block itself was a multi-colored block. It seemed to work but when i brought in a worker, she refused to do anything. All she did was give off these blue-grey particles.

Not being one to give up easily, I demolished the structure and started again. Same thing. An invisible lumberjack block.

Hmmm. Now I'm wondering if the particle effects I saw might have been because of hunger. I'll finish the 2nd build of the lumberjack building and try to hire a worker again.

But why would the lumberjack block be invisible??? Curious!

Do you have Optifine installed?? that can make som problems with the grafik and buildingblocks!!
hade the same problem and removed optifone at it was solved!!
Yeah, it's been confirmed on Discord some time ago that it's OptiFine's fault and MineColonies Team can't do anything about it