Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Farm Bug
I have a problem with farm
In earlier game everything work good with diffrent building
Now I have problem assigned worker do what he need to do. But after gathering wheat he dont bring it to the chest his wheat just dissapear because he have only in moment in his own eguipment it.
Building is Medieval Oak level 2.
I dont know its Bone Meal "must have" to succesfull harvest?
(24.02.2019, 00:44)elowrzud Wrote: I have a problem with farm
Now I have problem assigned worker do what he need to do. But after gathering wheat he dont bring it to the chest his wheat just dissapear because he have only in moment in his own eguipment it.

try to find from other chest in the farm.
(05.03.2019, 05:49)guess_426 Wrote:

I'm having the same problem: farmer harvests ~16 Wheat, takes them back to the farm building and the Wheat dissapears. There are no more chests in the Farm,  guess_426, so I dont know where else to look for

Any suggestions?
(10.03.2019, 14:17)buczas Wrote:
(05.03.2019, 05:49)guess_426 Wrote:

I'm having the same problem: farmer harvests ~16 Wheat, takes them back to the farm building and the Wheat dissapears. There are no more chests in the Farm,  guess_426, so I dont know where else to look for

Any suggestions?

I've been having the same problem,I've tried everything. firing, rehiring, rebuilding etc. I've now fired my farmer and am harvesting it myself, but that's now really the point of the mod.. there's no second chest
Could you contact me on our discord or send me the world so I can check it out? Is this in multi or singleplayer?
Im having the exact same issue, the farmer does everything its suppose to except the wheat he harvests and puts in his inventory will disappear by the end of the day with no trace. currently my farm is at level one so there is only one place to store the wheat so I don't know where else it would be. Any ideas?? Im in single player survival

edit: right ive just fired my old farmer who then promptly died because I made him a knight and he got shot by an arrow (side note but is there anyway when a guard dies to get their inventory back in the barracks or something?? lost some good items) and hired a new one, but no change to the disappearing wheat. I then changed the crop to potatoes and once there was a surplus he then stored them in his inventory (but never in a chest so far). all was going well when I decided to get a delivery man who then went straight to the farm chest and by the grace of god, plucked a full stack of wheat from an empty chest. I could not interact nor see this wheat until it was delivery mans inventory. moral of the story - don't grow wheat.